Current research projects
- UBAPHODESA. “Supercontinuum generation in specific windows for versatile OCT investigations and spectroscopic OCT” Marie Curie – Initial Training Network (MC-ITN);
- December 2014 — current
PhD in Physics (School of Physical Sciences, University of Kent — Canterbury, United Kingdom & NKT Photonics – Birkeroed, Denmark);
- September 2012 — August 2014
MSc in Laser, Optics and Matter, and Entrepreneurship (Institute of Optics Graduate School ParisTech, France);
- M. Bondu, C. Brooks, C. Jakobsen, K. Oakes, P. M. Moselund, L. Leick, O. Bang, and A. Podoleanu, “High energy supercontinuum sources using tapered photonic crystal fibers for multispectral photoacoustic microscopy”,Journal of Biomedical Optics 21 (6), 061005 (2016).
- X. Shu, M. Bondu, B. Dong, A. Podoleanu, L. Leick, and H. F. Zhang, “Single all-fiber-based nanosecond-pulsed supercontinuum source for multispectral photoacoustic microscopy and optical coherence tomography”, Optics Letters Vol. 41, No. 12 (2016).
Past research interests and projects
- High power fiber lasers
- Photonics crystal fibers and supercontinuum sources
- Dual modality: photoacoutic microscopy (PAM) and optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Multispectral PAM