Dr Manuel Jorge
Current research projects
- AMEFOCT, “Add-on module for optical coherence tomography with en-face view option“, European Research Council (ERC) Proof-of-Concept.
- October 2012 — August 2016
PhD in Physics (School of Physical Sciences, University of Kent — Canterbury, United Kingdom);
- September 2007 — September 2012
MSc (integrated Masters programme) in Physical Engineering (Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade do Porto, Portugal);
- Manuel J. Marques, Sylvain Rivet, Adrian Bradu, and Adrian Podoleanu. “Polarization-sensitive plug-in optical module for a fourier-domain optical coherence tomography system“. In Proc. of SPIE, volume 10053, pages 100531B–1, 2017.
- Sylvain Rivet, Manuel J. Marques, Adrian Bradu, and Adrian Podoleanu, “Optical module to extend any Fourier-domain optical coherence tomography system into a polarisation-sensitive system “, Journal of Optics 18(6):5607, May 2016.
Past research interests and projects
- Polarisation-sensitive optical coherence tomography (OCT);
- Functional OCT: flow measurements and phase-sensitive methods;
- Fourier-domain, spectrometer-based OCT configurations.
- Combining mirror term removal using Talbot bands with Gabor fusion technique in a Fourier-domain, spectrometer-based optical coherence tomography system;
- Simultaneous acquisition of the OCT and confocal channels in a Fourier-domain, spectrometer-based optical coherence tomography system.
- Novel Talbot bands spectrometer configurations.